Quick Contact Info: 33 Union Place, Summit, NJ 07901 | (908)277-0333 | email@example.com
Want to understand more about turntables and phono cartridges? Our Turntable Basics will get you there quickly.
Visit us on Facebook
How to set up and use a Music Server that can hold your entire music collection.
How to get started building your Stereo or Home Theater system
|Vol. 22, No. 1
Music Hall now has the new, affordably-priced MMF-3.3 turntable at $699. It comes with an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and design features taken from their more expensive models.
This is their first entry-level table utilizing the unique dual-plinth technology originated by Music Hall for their more expensive models. The MMF-3.3 is the culmination of over 30 years of research, development, and most important of all, listening. The 3-speed belt driven table was developed for those seeking a carefully matched set of features with total focus on sound performance. The 3.3 is constructed using very high quality components and comes complete with a tonearm, mounted cartridge, and dust cover. Features include:
- Gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer or exquisite walnut finish
- Music Hall's unique dual-plinth design which isolates the electronics and motor from the main bearing and tonearm
- 33?, 45, and 78 rpm speeds at the touch of a button
- Electronic speed controlled DC motor for superior speed stability, isolated on lower plinth
- Custom carbon fiber tonearm with alloy headshell for superb tracking ability
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- The counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip and the counterweight is decoupled from the arm, causing it to act as a resonance damper
- High-precision, stainless steel and bronze main bearing assembly for quiet, smooth operation
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
Audio Nexus, LLC
33 Union Place
Summit, NJ 07901
Hours Mon-Sat 10:30AM-6PM, Thurs 6PM-9PM by appointment
We are authorized dealers for
Arcam * Audeze * Audience AV * Audio Physic * Audioquest * Balanced Audio Technology * Benz Micro * Bluesound * Chang Lightspeed * Clearaudio * Gallo Acoustics * Gingko Audio * Grado * Hana * Kimber Kable * Lehmann Audio * Lyra * Magnum Dynalab * Music Hall * Musical Surroundings * NAD * Niles Audio * Nitty Gritty * PrimaLuna * Pro-Ject * PSB * Quad * Revel * Rogue Audio * Rotel * Salamander Designs * Simaudio/MOON * Sonus faber * Stewart Screens * Sumiko * Totem Acoustic * Vandersteen * VPI * Wharfedale
Our products include|
Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs) iPod Docks,
DVD and Blu-ray Players,
Headphones and Headphone Amplifiers,
Power Line Conditioners,
Preamplifiers and Processors,
Turntables, Tonearms, and Record Cleaning Machines,
Video Displays and Screens, and more.
Reach the store quickly and easily with our directions from New Jersey, New York, & Pennsylvania.
What We Offer
Brands & Links
Ask Your Question
Copyright © 1990 - 2023 Audio Nexus, LLC. All rights reserved.